Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hot Real Estate Deal Coming Soon!

I just wanted to send you a quick email about a Hot Wholesaledeal I have coming very soon!
I'll give you a heads up on some details...It's located in Decatur, GA.

(I'll prove to you why that doesn't matter, even if your out of state)

Rehab costs will be about $20K
After Repair Value is less than $200K and more than $150K.

(You'll find out exactly how much very soon)

And I might even give you the opportunity to name your price.

I'm still thinking about that one, as it would be a first. If I doallow you to name your price, I'll even throw in a hint for you. My partner will probably slap me for this, but when you make an offer, it should be less than...

****You'll Find out Soon**** (Whoever comes close gets the deal!)

Who tells you stuff like this?? Only someone who wants to see you succeed and have fun.

A New Breed Investor!

Plus, I don't have any bosses when it comes to this biz! I run myown show! I'm in control of my life. (At least untilmy wife comes on board...)

Anyway, there will be an assignment fee involved, but I'll make it fair enough, so the deal will still be attractive for you.Remember, I might let you name the price. I really don't expectthis deal to last too long...

I'll even help you find a Handy Man Service! I'm even going to offer my services to help you get the property filled fast, by assisting you with the marketing after you finish the rehab.
Only if you want!

You should expect this email Very Soon!

I'll let you know well in advance either way.

Nobody has this information yet, as I'm only keeping it exclusively to my Investor List. If nobody bites within 24-48hrs after I release it, then I'm releasing it to the World!

Have a good one!

Your Friend,

J.Lamar Ferren
New Breed Real Estate Investor

Ps: Do You Have the Real Estate Investor's Secret Weapon? Find out more by Clicking HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lamar,
I'm also a real estate investor in California.
Wholesale looks like you have a great handle on. I look forward to working with you as we move forward togther in real estate investing.

Regards,
Bernie Germani