Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Hot Deal has Arrived!


It has finally arrived and I doubt it will last long! There isa thin line between a risky deal and a No Brainer! This my friend,is a No Brainer!


Unfortunately, My partner shot down my idea of naming yourprice on this one, BUT I'm sure you wouldn't frown on getting aproperty for 60 cents on the dollar, right?

On top of that, I'm sure you wouldn't frown upon $68,000 in InstantEquity and Monthly Cashflow!


Plus, I even prove to you that you can invest in this deal from anystate!
I've also added a special bonus that will practically guaranteeyour success in making money with this deal!


Hurry! Because this is going out to my entire Investor List and ifnobody snatches it up within the next 48hrs, then I'm putting itout to the world! Again, this will not last long!


http://www.forsalebylamar.com/listing.php?id=18

Your Friend,
J.Lamar Ferren, Sr.

New Breed Real Estate Investor


Ps: If you're standing on the sidelines watchingdeals like these fly by, and you haven't even completed your firstdeal, then this is your time to shine! This isn't a risky deal.It's simply a No Brainer!

No comments: